Health and Safety Policy Statement
Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Management recognises and accepts its responsibility to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of all its employees, contractors, visitors and those members of the public who may be affected by the business activities.
It is the aim to promote, set and maintain the highest standard of health, safety and welfare matters. This will be achieved by:
• Providing adequate control of health and safety risks arising from the work activities;
• Consulting with employees on matters affecting health and safety;
• Providing and maintaining safe equipment;
• Ensuring safe handling and use of substances;
• Providing information, instruction and supervision for employees;
• Ensuring all employees are competent to do their tasks;
• Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
• Maintaining safe and health working conditions; and
• Reviewing and revising this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
This company will endeavour to eliminate any hazards which may result in personal injury, illness, fire, security losses, property damage or harm to the environment.